Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be arsed to stay up , i find staying up for our 8pm games a pain in the arse , really curious though i must admit , can madrid do to them what they did to us if necessary , i wouldnt panic if the dippers go ahead

Cant be arsed to stay up , i find staying up for our 8pm games a pain in the arse , really curious though i must admit , can madrid do to them what they did to us if necessary , i wouldnt panic if the dippers go ahead

Jesus what time do you go to bed, like 6?

I watched them get outplayed by PSG and still win. Same against Chelsea. Same against us. If ever a team's name was on the trophy it's this Madrid team.

I'm fully expecting a raised right eyebrow from Ancelotti as he watches his team raise the trophy

Sadly I can see their luck running out tonight, they should have been knocked out 3 times.

I doubt there will be a 4th.

Check in near the end and if the dippers are losing, hang on in there until the final whistle..

And if it pans out that the dippers have bottled it, the fall out in the BT studio will epic and definitely not to be missed..

Hushed voices, teary eyes, look of disbelief, denial and untold sadness..

After the break this will then be followed by a rallying call of how the dippers have had an outstanding season, deserved more and not forgetting have been assembled on a shoestring..

Bingo, manager of the year..

Best goilie, fullbacks, centre half, defensive midfielder and forwards..

Still can't seem to get over the line in their domestic league though..

Beaten and once again outscored by a team with no recognised centre forward or left back..

Tonight, all it will take is for Madrid to click into gear and the post match fallout will be absolutely unmissable..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.