Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't of fancied our chances with the injuries to our defenders.
I expect we’d have only been missing Dias if we’d have been playing tonight

however I honestly think only having the PL go for focussed our minds and helped us to claw back the points v West Ham and Villa

maybe we wouldn’t have managed that if we’d have had a CL final to distract us. We could have been playing the dippers tonight as our only chance of silverware and to stop them doing a quadruple.

feel sick thinking of it

big fan of Ancelotti releasing the team news . zero fks given

filling the midfield

I expect we’d have only been missing Dias if we’d have been playing tonight

however I honestly think only having the PL go for focussed our minds and helped us to claw back the points v West Ham and Villa

maybe we wouldn’t have managed that if we’d have had a CL final to distract us. We could have been playing the dippers tonight as our only chance of silverware and to stop them doing a quadruple.

feel sick thinking of it
Still can't help feeling that we should be there this evening. Madrid barely laid a glove on us in 90 minutes in the Bernabeu. But a suicidal 5 minutes did for us (last sunday in reverse, if you like). If one of those Grealish chances had gone in (and I'm not playing the blame game, before anyone starts).....

Maybe, maybe not, i think they have ran out of steam and a great side will pick them off
We weren't looking fresh either. The dips would of pressed us like crazy like they had done in the first half in Cup semi final.

Still can't help feeling that we should be there this evening. Madrid barely laid a glove on us in 90 minutes in the Bernabeu. But a suicidal 5 minutes did for us (last sunday in reverse, if you like). If one of those Grealish chances had gone in (and I'm not playing the blame game, before anyone starts).....
Fully fit Walker and we would have won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.