Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old lady said today surely you want Liverpool to win their English

before I could say anything my old feller jumped in with

their not English their scouse
I supported English teams in Europe outside the DipperRag Axis but ceased entirely when it was clear that when we had a game the RDAHMeedya made it clear they wanted the opposition to prosper!

Jesus Christ, what a fucking wanker. Why is he being given air time? It's shite like that that feeds the hate for Liverpool because they have a very vocal part of their fan base who believe it. The Dippers who I knew in the Army were fucking food people and a lot of the ones I work with are ok as well - I've actually, only this week, met one who is definitely cult status, but that's the only one I know.

However, like @Tevez City I wouldn't mind the Dippers winning it. Got a couple of mates who would be made up and both are good blokes.
Despite the wrecking of our bus? despite the booing of our team straight after we respected a minute’s silence on the anniversary of Hillsborough? Despite the anti-city social media presence accusing us of cheating? I am sure your mates are sound but that fan base is toxic in a way I don’t see elsewhere. Don’t mind them winning? Not for me pal, Real all the way.

Unfortunately I only forsee a comfortable Liverpool win but here's hoping Real can conjure up another 90 minutes of luck and shithousery
Why? The dippers have not won comfortably for some time now, f.a. Cup final no goals in normal time, league games scraping through by 1 goal, the game against the spuds a stuffy deflected equaliser, why does everyone buy.into the theory that they are a machine?

Why? The dippers have not won comfortably for some time now, f.a. Cup final no goals in normal time, league games scraping through by 1 goal, the game against the spuds a stuffy deflected equaliser, why does everyone buy.into the theory that they are a machine?
I don't think they're a machine but I think, man for man, they're better than Real.

Like we are but we shit the bed. It'll take Liverpool shitting the bed too rather than anything else for Real to win in my opinion.

Of course I hope they tonk the cunts 5-0 but that's unlikely.

Don't be gutted, we'd all be shitting ourselves because our back four are all carrying injuries and their forward line are the greatest of all time.
Rather not be involved and hopping they get a drubbing.
I really believe someone would have lost there life had we played them.
Same planes ferry train ...so not to dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.