Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're a machine but I think, man for man, they're better than Real.

Like we are but we shit the bed. It'll take Liverpool shitting the bed too rather than anything else for Real to win in my opinion.

Of course I hope they tonk the cunts 5-0 but that's unlikely.
I dont think we shit the bed, we got caught cold, Real can do that, they have quality players, everyone is talking.like the dippers are playing a team of.mugs, yes we could have and should have won, but Real have some quality in their side

Despite the wrecking of our bus? despite the booing of our team straight after we respected a minute’s silence on the anniversary of Hillsborough? Despite the anti-city social media presence accusing us of cheating? I am sure your mates are sound but that fan base is toxic in a way I don’t see elsewhere. Don’t mind them winning? Not for me pal, Real all the way.
Yeah, why is it that we hear fuck all from these 'sound' Dipper fans? Do they ever go on RAWK, social media generally and denounce the coach wrecking, system hacking, media denigration of our club. I hear nothing but a deafening silence!

I dont think we shit the bed, we got caught cold, Real can do that, they have quality players, everyone is talking.lime the dippers are playing a team of.mugs, yes we could have and should have won, but Real have some quality in theory side
They're not mugs but if we play out the last 10 minutes like we did against Villa then we're playing there tonight. No ifs, and or buts.

Granted with Vinicius Jnr they have a hoof ball outlet of their own to combat Liverpool's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.