Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we were the better team over both legs, and were desperately unlucky but they scored 6 goals from 10 shots on target. We don't have a shot stopper as accomplished as Courtois, Ederson has better distribution.
Exactly - it's not all about stopping shots. How many goals has Ederson created as a result of his distribution? You've also got to look at what's in front of him.

Our defensive record is good enough overall. Sometimes I just think we're looking for perfection, it's never going to happen.

No, Courtois would get eaten alive in City’s team. While Pep is City’s manager, he will always favour footwork over keeping.

It’s not Edersons fault our outfield players can’t finish a tie off, they had plenty of chances.
not all teams can finish all their chances. Sometimes you need your keeper to bail you out. Ederson is my fav player after DeBruyne but i think city might need someone better in Champions league. Or Maybe Haaland will take more chances and not need the keeper to bail us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.