Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this wailing and blame. Yes the French police are cunts and UEFA couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, but the problems began by feral scousers trying to get in with fake tickets.
Do you expect the powers that be at scouseland will accept that was the issue - their fans are always without blame! They will probably accuse UEFA for issuing the fake tickets. I wonder who the scammer supports ???????

Best players for RM tonight for me in order.
Courtois
Carvejal
Valverde

Modric and Kroos just ticked over but with great experience and know how having been there and done it.

RM should have been knocked out by PSG, Chelsea and us, we all outplayed them, but all gave them lifelines they didn't deserve. Take 1 or 2 more chances between us and they are gone.
When your names on it, it's on it.
I'll take it against the scouse vermin.

Totally agree with you but it’s the LiVARpool fans who’ve ruined it for the LiVARpool fans. Feral scum

That's it in s nutshell. If people never look at their own failings how do they ever expect to change for the better? They're cunts who've been involved in two of the worst tragedies in football, yet are still responsible for behaviour that could easily have caused another tonight and will in the future. They have to stop blaming others and get their own house in order.

Best players for RM tonight for me in order.
Courtois
Carvejal
Valverde

Modric and Kroos just ticked over but with great experience and know how having been there and done it.

RM should have been knocked out by PSG, Chelsea and us, we all outplayed them, but all gave them lifelines they didn't deserve. Take 1 or 2 more chances between us and they are gone.
When your names on it, it's on it.
I'll take it against the scouse vermin.
Carvejal was outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.