Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse (plastic/glory hunting) **** on SSN

'we have been treated like scum!'

Yeah,you daft prick....there is very good reason for that.

As for the media.....wow,they are outdoing themselves in respect of shifting blame and rewriting history where these feral fucks are concerned.Can it be coincidence that whenever they feature in life,not just football,chaos and trouble is always close by?

Can it fuck....they are utter filth,and this perennial victim status they retain,and the bizarre level of protection they receive,needs to stop.

Cunts.
absolutely spot on!

Trouble follows them everywhere and that is not a coincidence.

If it was a Man City vs Liverpool final I could understand these comments, but its not. Its an English side vs a foreign one - where is your patriotism City fans?
My patriotism lies with any team (apart from the scum) who has to play you murderers.

Apart from media outlets being frightened of calling out the clubs supporters on pretty much anything they do, I don't think 24/7 news coverage is helping anything.

Journo's nowadays have to have an opinion on events within minutes of something occuring. Meaning as well as that particular job occupation being pretty much at an all-time low in terms of ability and integrity, there is also no time at all for any kind of actual journalism to take place (investigating and fact checking etc) prior to the 'story' being posted as fact.........

Although it didn’t matter that disallowed goal is one of the worst I’ve seen.

How can someone making a sliding challenge be unintentionally trying to get the ball? Wasn’t like he was trying to make a foul
This bizarre law where offsides are judged on a deliberate pass v a non-deliberate one needs binning off. A pass is a pass.

Conversation with my youngish son this morning....
"Dad....look how hard it is to get into the match for the Liverpool fans? Did Madrid fans get in okay"
"Yes son"
"How come"

"The Madrid fans had tickers to get in".

Son: " ah...so Liverpool fans turned up without tickets"

"Yes son"

"So it was their own fans causing the problem....".

End of story....

The domestic quad achieved by City is looking better and better as each year passes.

We need to shout about it more blues. It was a massive achievement that will not be replicated.

Liverpool celebrate and get admired for trying to achieve this monumental feat but City have achieved the domestic equivalent and it must never be looked down on.

Truly outstanding City. Time will look favourably on our achievements.
I want the Quin this year, just for the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.