Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a madrid player didnt touch it then it cant be offside, especially as benzema cannot pass to himself and be offside.

they’ve looked at it and decided the madrid player did touch it and the other massive changes of direction/challenges from liverpool players were ‘deflections’ of that
Thanks you have confirmed what I thought, the images shown live that the VAR officials were presumably looking at didn't show conclusively whether the RM player touched it. However the HT images taken from the other angle, when they replayed them backwards, showed conclusively no RM player touched the ball. It seems like with the Spurs handball against us the officials got it wrong. Appreciate your response

Transcript from BBC 5 live drive program from 46.00, discussing tickets for CL final game pre-match.
Liverpool fan: You get the odd one's who bunk in
BBC: Well it's a bit harder than it used to be?
Fan: Nah, if you've got a blagged ticket you can get beyond the cordon
BBC: right, I don't think that's really advisable
Fan: Well that's what thousands of Liverpool fans do
BBC: Well we'll see thank you

Transcript from BBC 5 live drive program from 46.00, discussing tickets for CL final game pre-match.
I bet that recording has been scrubbed or moved to the Jimmy Saville room at the BBC.

What day was that?

I'm not sure why the media haven't pondered on why there seemed to be no issues with the RM fans gaining entry. I've just read this on ESPN: -

"Video footage on social media highlighted large crowds of supporters outside the Stade de France in the buildup to the game, with large numbers of Liverpool fans unable to access the stadium, leaving vast parts of their section empty less than 30 minutes before the match was due to start.

In contrast, the Real Madrid section was virtually full almost an hour before the game."

This is surely evidence that despite what's being focused on in the media, that something was wrong with the Liverpool supporters gaining entry - presumably fans trying to get in without tickets and/or with fake tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.