Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as others have said you should just return it to them. Stick it in the post with no note or anything. Take the moral high ground here. It's the right thing to do.

Then in about a week post them a picture with it wedged up your arse.
Draw a big curly wig and moustache on the picture.
And where every letter and number is,write a letter "A".
Where the signature is write "CALM DOWN".

Now I hate the scousers as much as anyone and they fetch a lot of problems on themselves, that much is clear. That being said what happened in Paris just confirms why I will never support this shit competition and UEFA.

Travelling abroad you take your life in your hands with antiquated stadiums, hostile local youths and ultras, not to mention baton happy police just itching to use them. They don't like us in the majority of countries and this is admittedly probably down to our hooligan past. UEFA is still a horrible, lying, cheating organisation who couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans. If we do get to a final the tickets are sparse even in a large capacity stadium. It is all about bloated big wigs and sponsors on the gravy train. Sure I hope we win it but for me they can poke it up their arse

A wake cake?

CE99kLVWAAEN4PQ.jpg
1653923260996.gif
…or a champions league final for that matter. Just rock up!

Re. the Scouser's passport, thanks for the several suggestions but as previously posted above i've sent it to the Echo with a note and "Oh, Kevin De Bruyne" written inside. Owner's name is Rory, from Colwyn fuckin' Bay.

Sounds as though the French are definitely pushing the blame back on the dippers then. Industrial level fraud on fake tickets was the quote from them in the press conference. Be interesting to see how that's reported over here.
This is all on the dippers , fake tickets , no tickets , just trying to force their way in ,those with genuine tickets need to turn their anger on their own fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.