Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably have to visit the British Embassy now anyway to get the scrote home, so delaying them and adding extra expense.
But they aren’t british so the river option probably leads to the sewer and embassy of scouse land anyway.

Now I hate the scousers as much as anyone and they fetch a lot of problems on themselves, that much is clear. That being said what happened in Paris just confirms why I will never support this shit competition and UEFA.

Travelling abroad you take your life in your hands with antiquated stadiums, hostile local youths and ultras, not to mention baton happy police just itching to use them. They don't like us in the majority of countries and this is admittedly probably down to our hooligan past. UEFA is still a horrible, lying, cheating organisation who couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans. If we do get to a final the tickets are sparse even in a large capacity stadium. It is all about bloated big wigs and sponsors on the gravy train. Sure I hope we win it but for me they can poke it up their arse
I wouldn’t have gone to the final. Particularly against them. England fans set the tone with the Euro’s debacle and it’s fair game now. Hooliganism in general seems to making a comeback, particularly in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.