Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do love Ederson, he's as cool as you like and a wonderful passer, brilliant for PL success but year after year we are losing out in the latter stages of the CL, and I think a keeper that is better at saving shots would give us a better chance of winning that elusive trophy. We aspire to be the best team in the world, IMO there's one big reason RM won the trophy tonight and that is their outstanding goalkeeper. Swap Courtois and Ederson in the semi and we go through to the final. Swap Alison and Courtois and Liverpool win tonight.
But what do you suggest? Swop him for a better shot stopper but worst passer and compromise our winning formula? It makes more sense to improve our finishing which I believe Pep is now doing and who are you and I to argue with the great man?

Fuck me.

'I don't understand why police thought Liverpool fans might cause an incident'​

Steve Crossman
BBC Radio 5 Live presenter in Paris

We were obviously sat around the halfway line and around the 87th minute a real flood of police came out and all in front of the Liverpool fans. There was nobody in front of the Real Madrid fans.
It communicates that the police thought the Liverpool fans in the stadium might cause a public order incident on the full-time whistle. I just don't understand why they thought that would be the case.
It must have been a real puzzle, after all Liverpool fans are not known for causing trouble are they?

Fuck me.

Steve Crossman

We were obviously sat around the halfway line and around the 87th minute a real flood of police came out and all in front of the Liverpool fans. There was nobody in front of the Real Madrid fans.
It communicates that the police thought the Liverpool fans in the stadium might cause a public order incident on the full-time whistle. I just don't understand why they thought that would be the case.
How young is this journalist? He must be 10 years old to not understand this.

Fuck me.

Steve Crossman

Just wow…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.