Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Murray on 5 Live drawing parallels with the Wembley massed jibbing in last year. And he’s blaming the authorities!

I thought that Wembley disgrace was due to large numbers of pissed up / wired up gets, coordinating their attack via social media ( eg identifying the disabled entrance as a weak point) , and then overwhelming the stewards with use of numbers and violence.

John Murray on 5 Live drawing parallels with the Wembley massed jibbing in last year. And he’s blaming the authorities!

I thought that Wembley disgrace was due to large numbers of pissed up / wired up gets, coordinating their attack via social media ( eg identifying the disabled entrance as a weak point) , and then overwhelming the stewards with use of numbers and violence.
This! England fans got absolutely trashed for what appears to be exactly the same behaviour as the LFC supporters yesterday! The double standards are unbelievable. England got heavily sanctioned and now have to play a game behind closed doors, a false equivalence was also drawn between the disruption at the Euro Final to the good natured celebrations at City last Sunday.

it also looks like UEFA are going to cave to the dippers media onslaught and exonerate them, imagine for one second if our fans had behaved like that and caused a showpiece final to be delayed? Yes we all know we would be smeared by our own vile media and UEFA would start immediate proceedings against us.

Left it on the bus you feral cunts feverishly destroyed. Stay classy and ignorant.

Also, I was under the impression city are a foreign oil club. So why would we not support our own Spanish state backed brethren?

Dipper delusion.
I don't know why I hold such resentment towards the Scousers for attacking our team bus but I do.

Media are scared to death of em.

Have they requested that the game be replayed yet?

It`s just not fair.

841640996-its_not_fair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.