Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

Like an idiot I booked a family holiday ages ago, not realising it clashed with the final. Tried to find a way around it, but decided I should put family first. Hopefully it won't be our last CL final!

I feel your pain Ric. I'm in exactly the same boat.

That's exactly what I did in 1999... Booked a holiday based on us not needing the play-offs.
Spent one of my drunkest days ever in a bar with about 30 other drunken Blues on Menorca watching / celebrating our glorious return to the second tier of English football. We celebrated long into the night.
I don't actually remember paying for a drink that day - In fact, I don't think anybody did. The owner was probably just glad to see the back of us.

Being at Wembley would have been better - Sometimes, being in the wrong place at the right time is great - But only if you're with like-minded Blues (getting a tan)
And me, booked Tunisia the Monday after York away....Tunisia at that time didn't get Sky Sports 2 so couldn't even watch it, didn't find out the score until about midnight.

oh are they?

Fair enough then :-)
Currently looks like this! People seem to think it was due last year but because of the pandemic weren't able to get it done and that's partly why it looked so bad in the latter parts of the season.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210527-150140_Reddit.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210527-150140_Reddit.jpg
    965.5 KB · Views: 70
So there will be 4,000 in a stadium that i guess holds about 7,000, yet when we played on Saturday, 10,000 were allowed in a stadium that holds 55,000, am I missing something?
Think is is probably because they are using the pitch for some of the seating, don't think they could of done that at the stadium while the match was going on.

If anyone has 3 tickets and can no longer attend please consider selling them on to me. Ive missed out on the sale and would love to attend with my daughter and her boyfriend.
The season ticket holder who bought the tickets has to attend with the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.