Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

Currently looks like this! People seem to think it was due last year but because of the pandemic weren't able to get it done and that's partly why it looked so bad in the latter parts of the season.
If they were chucking away the old turf, wouldn't have minded a garden sized section of it. I'm sure it has less moss than mine.

Currently looks like this! People seem to think it was due last year but because of the pandemic weren't able to get it done and that's partly why it looked so bad in the latter parts of the season.
Get ready for rags saying they have a mate working on City’s pitch and he has planted a scum shirt or scarf under the soul.

Mate tried for 4 tickets at 10.15am and sold out , shifted 4,000 tickets in 15minutes , we coud have filled it ten times over , looks like all day BBQ/Piss up and 70" telly and crates of Desperado's and Sol , can't f*cking wait.

Those Desperados are lethal. Only drink I avoid as every time I've been bladdered on it I want to fight the world. Other drink just leaves me as a happy smiley p***head.

surely they could of done it on the pitch in the main ground?
I think it's all down to limitations & City not wanting to throw the amount of people to make it work like Sunday + the pitch is being totally dug up & work around the front few rows of the ground as new advertising is going in so those fans are getting moved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.