Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

guessing they're virtual tickets or will you be able to buy them at ground? Was when I went on Sunday but surely isn't at Academy? haven't even thought what touts are doing for this surely they've worked out a way.. someone help us out here one of you's know surely
E tickets only,and they have already sold out,so no more available.

guessing they're virtual tickets or will you be able to buy them at ground? Was when I went on Sunday but surely isn't at Academy? haven't even thought what touts are doing for this surely they've worked out a way.. someone help us out here one of you's know surely
It's mobile tickets again I think.

so sad i missed out on tickets, really wanted to go. if anyone has space in their group for 2 people, please message me

Mate tried for 4 tickets at 10.15am and sold out , shifted 4,000 tickets in 15minutes , we coud have filled it ten times over , looks like all day BBQ/Piss up and 70" telly and crates of Desperado's and Sol , can't f*cking wait.
jesus, why arent they doing 10,000 in etihad, doesnt make sense at all!!!

Ha, it was just a throwaway comment! I feel like you're reading a bit too much into it.
I took it as a throw away comment @Ric but it has led to some amusing exchanges don't you think? :-)

Just love Blue Moon; what is it they say? We may be poor but we do see life. And we see all life on the Blue Moon pages. :-)

I thought you would be preparing for Porto?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.