Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

Went to QPR screening 3-2 and it ended with Tyler being booed (lol) and beer flying everywhere
Looking forward to this

Just listening to GMR and our match day commentator/announcer said there is more than likely a screening at the Etihad campus - Phil Trough Show 11:32 if you want to catch it on sounds

Thought there was a concert on the 10th

Just listening to GMR and our match day commentator/announcer said there is more than likely a screening at the Etihad campus - Phil Trough Show 11:32 if you want to catch it on sounds

Maybe it’ll be at the venue where the Womens team play.

Shame the co-op isn’t up and running too - could’ve got 20k in there.

The Weeknd is playing the Etihad that night. I'd be surprised if GMP allows a screening of the final anywhere at the campus - I suspect that's why City are looking at an alternative venue instead.

The Weeknd is playing the Etihad that night. I'd be surprised if GMP allows a screening of the final anywhere at the campus - I suspect that's why City are looking at an alternative venue instead.
Do you think that means when the co-op arena opens the police won’t allow a concert to take place on the same evening as if we have a night game (which can get moved at much shorter notice than the 9-12 months in advance that concert tickets go on sale)?

I’m not saying you’re wrong about 10th June, but I am curious as to the precedent.

I don’t know the ins and outs of how long it takes to organise a concert at the Etihad probably a year to eighteen months with promotors , tour manager’s etc but with hindsight it wasn’t the best idea to book a gig at home. Hope there’s never a winter World Cup again as it’s caused havoc. Worth remembering that this has put hundreds on flight costs and everything else, as it’s full on holiday season now.
Just a shame we can’t get 50,000 in there on the night of the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.