Champions League Final | Screening at Mayfield Depot / other city centre venues

Do you think that means when the co-op arena opens the police won’t allow a concert to take place on the same evening as if we have a night game (which can get moved at much shorter notice than the 9-12 months in advance that concert tickets go on sale)?

I’m not saying you’re wrong about 10th June, but I am curious as to the precedent.
It's a good question to which I haven't got an answer.
I agree that it's potentially a logistical nightmare if they don't allow concerts on the same nights as home games. If they do allow it, I just hope something gets done in terms of transport ahead of the arena opening. Metrolink as it is simply couldn't cope with the additional crowds.

Do you think that means when the co-op arena opens the police won’t allow a concert to take place on the same evening as if we have a night game (which can get moved at much shorter notice than the 9-12 months in advance that concert tickets go on sale)?

I’m not saying you’re wrong about 10th June, but I am curious as to the precedent.
I hope it does get allowed, what would be better than going to the match with your mates then maybe meeting up with family or others having a short walk for a gig ? Be a perfect day/night if your pocket allowed it but Andy Burnham will see it differently I’ve no doubt.

Sorry for going off topic.

It's a good question to which I haven't got an answer.
I agree that it's potentially a logistical nightmare if they don't allow concerts on the same nights as home games. If they do allow it, I just hope something gets done in terms of transport ahead of the arena opening. Metrolink as it is simply couldn't cope with the additional crowds.

I don’t think there’s any question there’s going to be clashes. Obviously mainly at weekend when it might not be too much of an issue. But unless they insist there’s nothing on midweek at the arena for the whole of the football season, which seems a bit unlikely, clashes are inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.