Champions League Final | Single Person

Most blues I've seen online that have accommodations seem to be staying right in downtown of Istanbul; however, myself and some others that I know are going to stay in and around Basaksehir, much closer to the stadium and near the mall they've got there. Be interested to know if any other blues will be following suit just so the pubs aren't full of Inter fans haha

Loads of blues staying Taksim Square, rumoured to be one of the fan zone and transportation areas too. I suspect UEFA will confirm soon, which will be helpful to say the least. Why they couldn’t have these details out now is beyond me as they’ll, presumably, have the locations chosen and plans in place already.

Yeah I’m over there from Thursday - Sunday. Don’t think my mates are getting there until the day of.

I’m staying in the Doruk Palas Hotel, which is around the Karakoy region - walking distance to Taksim Square which sounds like it’ll be the congregation point.
Just out of interest has anyone looked to see where the Inter fans are meeting up. Might need the Blazin Squad for this one.

“Ciao….e che Inter Milan?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.