Champions League Final Thread

No. Course not.

Did you miss Pellegrini flying a plane with "we are buying Pogba" over the city centre yesterday?
Haha yeah
There are a few things that drive me insane about this game, one is players surrounding the referee, it drives me insane, and the other is cheating and play acting and it has ruined the last 15 minutes of the game.
I fucking hate it all mate, skinny soft lads mincing around the pitch for 90minutes week after week. I can't stand it. It could be such a wonderful sport if all the shite was wiped out for good.

So why the interest from all the top clubs?

I ask, you think you know better than all of them?

Seriously?
Why do you constantly try to make everything personal whenever anyone disagrees with your viewpoint? It shows an awful lack of intelligence.

The reason being, i'm not a sheep. I watch lots and lots of football, albeit mainly in amateur form, and I do not get the hype at all. Doesn't mean my opinion is worth any less than yours, scouts at City, anyones.

If you want to believe each of those clubs want him that is fine, I read papers too, they also make shit up! Don't take everything for gospel mate.

For the people that won't have a bad word said about Pogba, in all honesty is it a case of you genuinely think he is the one player out there that will turn us into a top top side or is it all a dick waving contest to prove we can sign a wanted player? I fear it's the latter with certain people, he's looked ok in an average league, nothing more, nothing less. Wish people would stop being so bloody precious

2-footed, athletic, skillful, strong dribbler, can go box to box, willingness to work back for the cause, good passer, he's got all the attributes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.