Champions League Final Thread

Emphatic, thank you very much, good night. Would have liked Juventus to win but unfortunately Barcelona has too much for them to handle and Juventus could not capitalize when they got into good positions. Congratulations Barcelona, I still find their style quite boring actually but no one can doubt that they are a force and have been the best team in Europe this year.

Why do you constantly try to make everything personal whenever anyone disagrees with your viewpoint? It shows an awful lack of intelligence.

The reason being, i'm not a sheep. I watch lots and lots of football, albeit mainly in amateur form, and I do not get the hype at all. Doesn't mean my opinion is worth any less than yours, scouts at City, anyones.

If you want to believe each of those clubs want him that is fine, I read papers too, they also make shit up! Don't take everything for gospel mate.
So you watch a lot of amateur football and therefore think you know better than all of the people and clubs I mentioned?

Super. As I say, good luck with that.

And yes. Your opinion is worth far less than scouts. That's why they get paid and you post on here and watch Withy Athletic.

Look. You consider yourself more knowledgeable than our management team and that if Real, Chelsea, Utd and Barca.

Good luck with that, you old twat.

Can you find me something, anything, that would support me having made such a suggestion? You will struggle, especially in your drunken state. But do let me know if you find something petal.

As for twat? Well, sometimes yes you're right. And Old? No not really - just older.

But in my defence your behaviour on here at times is indisputably obnoxious. And you can be a complete wanker too. Sorry to be the one to point that out to you - though I doubt that I'm the first, nor the last.

As much as i hate Suarez and Barca's play acting that incident could easily have put him out for over a year. Having done something similar, that's exactly how you do your cruciate ligaments. Even when there is no damage it's a weird sensation that does cause a scream as a natural reaction.

If it had put him out for good, it wouldn't have been too soon!

UEFA Corruption League.

"Platini, who was elected president of the European governing body on the back of promises to champion the cause of the smaller countries within the federation in the face of the economically powerful leagues of England, Spain and Italy, has agreed to shelve his plans to involve domestic cup winners in the competition."

Platini's ethos of returning the CL to a true Champions Cup has resulted in Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich:

Since 2009/10:
Making up 4/6 of the winners (66.7%).
Making up 6/12 of the finalists (50%).
Making up 15/24 of the Semi-Finalists (62.5%).

Since his 2007 start:
Making up 5/9 of the winners (55.6%).
Making up 7/18 of the finalists (38.9%).
Making up 17/36 of the Semi-Finalists (47.2%).

Funnily enough, within 2 seasons of him coming in it was game over for the brief English domination, replaced by Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Such a competitive competition, utterly shut out by the same 3 teams.

Edited, ridiculous really, nearly a decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.