Champions League Final Thread

Credit to Xavi. As much as I hate Tika-taka the last 10 years of football has not been the Messi/Ronaldo show it has been been the Xavi show. He has dominated club and international football.

What a season for Barca.

I'm glad they won, best team this season. And Messi will win the Ballon d'Or ending C.Ronaldo's reign.

Credit to Xavi. As much as I hate Tika-taka the last 10 years of football has not been the Messi/Ronaldo show it has been been the Xavi show. He has dominated club and international football.
Ha luck at the football hipster

Ha what do you mean by that SC7? It's very much been the Messi/Ronaldo show as far as media and fan attention is concerned with Xavi and others filling smaller roles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.