Champions League Final Thread

So you watch a lot of amateur football and therefore think you know better than all of the people and clubs I mentioned?

Super. As I say, good luck with that.
I watch lots of footy at lots of levels. He is a very good player, with very good footballing attributes, the second coming he is not. IMO.

Again, who says all of those clubs have watched him apart from an agent renowned for getting good contracts and papers that have to sell stories?

Let's go for your ch Ice then and ignore his last two seasons and our management team and scouts.

Let Barca buy him to prove what mugs they are.

Oh how we will laugh at them m

What is my choice?? I am commenting on this game and he has done fuck all. In fact in the times i have seen him play he has never stood out for me as someone worth spunking 50-80 million pounds on.

And as I said before, I couldn't give a fuck what any no mark on a football forum, such as yourself, thinks.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ha ha - you didn't find anything then? No I thought not. But keep not giving a fuck won't you petal. You can be quite an amusing little novelty.

Pogba is a promising young player and that is it ...

I would bracket him in the 'potential' category , therefore fair value 25-30 mil , no more .

He doesn't have the vision , passing or game-changing threat for anything more .

He's basically a rough diamond like Mangala ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.