Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

sorry if this has been asked . my Dad and I are both on scheme , linked via friends and family , do we both have to buy our tickets separate due to this code system . i can’t use my code for him and me say . i couldn’t add one adult and one over 65 in the basket using my code ? in reality we can’t sit together . or have i misunderstood

sorry if poorly worded
From the City website.

An access code cannot be used for multiple fans and fans can only request one access code per account. Alternatively, fans can request an access code on behalf of the friends and family listed on their account.

All fans will receive a confirmation email when they have requested their free access code, but the access code will not be issued until closer to the time when their respective sales window opens.

Laughable how so many are put off and think we won't sell out due to City's travel cost. There are so so many alternative ways of getting there, all it takes is a bit of common sense and improvisation. I'm staggered so many don't seem to be capable, or maybe I'm not..

Yes, if you’re single. Most people aren’t and have family,
parents, kids, etc.

Show some empathy FFS!

I’m fucking alright Jack!

The only thing laughable is your attitude.

I doubt you will get the code tonight or the ability to buy tickets - that will happen over the next few days
You get an access code when the sales criteria drop to your points level.

"More information about UEFA’s ticket sales process, and when this opens, will be communicated to all fans in advance of going on sale. Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket."

Registered my family (6) SC tickets for codes all to my email address. Have 6 separate codes now. Looking on Skyscanner and booking.com. Also looking at various 3/4 day package deals on various sites. Definitely not going from Man Airport so much cheaper to fly via London Luton or Stanstead!

I just don’t get the cost of the club flight offers. It is direct but wow what a cost.

I’ve said to my 2 daughters, if we win the champs league shall we go to the super cup in Athens. Can get 4 nights and fights in the holiday season for the 3 of us less than the club stopover.

sorry if this has been asked . my Dad and I are both on scheme , linked via friends and family , do we both have to buy our tickets separate due to this code system . i can’t use my code for him and me say . i couldn’t add one adult and one over 65 in the basket using my code ? in reality we can’t sit together . or have i misunderstood

sorry if poorly worded
You are not given a seat number, you sit where you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.