Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Bang on JRB. Bluemoonrisen sounds like a right clown. Look at me I'm so good... Do one dickhead.
Another one with no common sense to make their own arrangements. For the record I'm not alright Jack as I doubt I'll get tickets, if I can't get the £60 ones then I can't afford to go. But there are many more options to get to Turkey without paying someone £1k to hold your hand to guide you.

Last edited:
Laughable how so many are put off and think we won't sell out due to City's travel cost. There are so so many alternative ways of getting there, all it takes is a bit of common sense and improvisation. I'm staggered so many don't seem to be capable, or maybe I'm not..
Christ above!

The first word of your post springs to mind. Or maybe not..

I’ve registered for the code and I’m on the cup scheme, but haven’t actually received the code - only a confirmation email saying I’ve registered for it. Has anyone got there codes to buy the tickets yet?

Just my opinion but neither City or Uefa will care.

City have allocated codes correctly based on loyalty points and the scheme. Why would they care if another person uses that code to access UEFA website and buy the ticket? How would they find out? Once they give the code out to the seasoncard holder it’s job done.

UEFA just want to sell the ticket to you. They are not bothered about who actually buys it.

Can’t see there being any cross referencing of details between city and uefa whatsoever

I highly doubt they’d be a problem either. But if you thought there was even a tiny risk when you’ve got absolutely nothing to gain, other than doing someone a favour, I can understand someone not wanting to take any chances.

But I don’t think they’ll be too much problems getting tickets if you can afford the trip anyway, so it’s all probably irrelevant.

I’ve registered for the code and I’m on the cup scheme, but haven’t actually received the code - only a confirmation email saying I’ve registered for it. Has anyone got there codes to buy the tickets yet?
You dont get it until its your turn to buy tickets

No code tonight - you will get in when your criteria is reached and you can purchase

You genuinely think it’ll drop down to matchday members? Bearing in mind all those on f&f of season ticket members etc? I can’t see it.

Majority of people gambled early for cheap travel or booked earlier this week, only certain folk have waited for the packages which in fairness are absurdly priced.
I think you’re miles off. Miles. I suspect that several hundred or maybe even a thousand or two blues have already booked trips but it won’t be many and I suspect closer to 1k than 2k. That number will go up with people grabbing overpriced flights or weird connections but not by more than double. The club might sell a thousand or so at that price and I hope Spike and one or two other providers might come in with an offering.

But I think you can reasonably conclude now that every flight will be c1K whoever charters it.

I hate to say it but we aren’t selling anything close to 20k tickets at that price point, especially when the tickets themselves put another £500 on top.

I can afford it and until a hour ago was taking my two lads. But now I’ve seen those prices I’m already entertaining the idea of Just having a big family party at home or something. I really don’t want to spend £5k plus and end up stood outside some stadium for three hours at midnight waiting for some bus.

It’s not just common sense and improvisation needed though is it?

Even doing it independently and going via a route as cheap as possible you’re looking at over a months wages for a lot of people in not particularly well paid jobs.
I'm not saying that at all. I totally get that. Just pointing out that people don't need to go with the 1k City option.

Don’t think you’ll get the code until you can buy them

If I am lucky enough to get tickets I’ll be really curious to see how many day trippers are there who clearly aren’t ST holders or on the cup scheme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.