Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes, if you’re single. Most people aren’t and have family,
parents, kids, etc.

Show some empathy FFS!

I’m fucking alright Jack!

The only thing laughable is your attitude

Agree.

People’s circumstances aren’t as straight forward.
I unfortunately had a severe stroke last March and I was holding out hope to get over on the day trip in a wheelchair etc , until this evening seeing the prices, has ruled me out of anything altogether now. Gutted.

Any idea of the start points for tickets have 21000 and on cup scheme and have clicked the link but got to where it saying buy tickets but have no code as yet getting bit pissed off with this now

On the City website it says UEFA has confirmed that there will be no concessionary prices for this match ?
I meant for the disabled, not children. They are at the cheapest price (€70) with an ambulant (ie person to help them)

If it is the case that there are no concessions for disabled fans (which now seems to be the case) then they should complain directly to their MP. Disabled people should not be discriminated against.

UEFA clearly priced tickets for disabled fans in the link I shared, but City haven't mentioned this. If you are disabled,, contact the club to find out the truth and if you are not catered for, get your MP involved immediately, don't mess about you only have days to addtess this. Your MP has a lot more clout than you think.

I’ve registered for the code and I’m on the cup scheme, but haven’t actually received the code - only a confirmation email saying I’ve registered for it. Has anyone got there codes to buy the tickets yet?
You'll get a code when you're eligible to buy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.