Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

£1000 for a flight and a lift to the ground is a disgrace. How anyone can justify paying that if they have a young family is beyond me. That's without even getting a ticket, potentially another 150-400. A 1 day trip costing probably about £1700.

Access code retrieved. I think that's enough for one day. The euphoria of getting to the final on Wednesday night has evaporated. Today has taken its toll on a lot of people. I just hope everyone wakes up tomorrow feeling a bit more sane.

Let's be honest, none of us really have a clue how many tickets we'll sell or if/when it will sell out. It doesn't do anyone any favours to speculate and I'll admit to having been drawn in to basically guessing what demand will be like.

On that note, arguments about who does or doesn't deserve a ticket are for another day. Allow the process to run its course first.

Let's just move on to Sunday and look forward to hopefully tearing cockneys apart again.

Night all.

Still loads of flights available out of Manchester on Friday and back Sunday or Monday for about £400 and £300 if you go from London. Can even get direct for £450 from Heathrow. I don’t know why anyone would even contemplate £1000. Have a sense of adventure and go via somewhere. It’s no big deal.

I’ve registered for the code and I’m on the cup scheme, but haven’t actually received the code - only a confirmation email saying I’ve registered for it. Has anyone got there codes to buy the tickets yet?
Will the criteria include being a CL Scheme holder? It just says “points” on the City website, can’t see UEFA being arsed about who they sell the tickets to as long as they shift them. Really makes a difference to our FOC group as we don’t do many away games these days but are all on all the Cup schemes. I’ve had my current season ticket since 1989 and only got 11.5k points, my “away points” were not carried over when we moved from Maine Road, used to do loads of away matches. Been to Dortmund this season and the FA Cup semi.

Will the criteria include being a CL Scheme holder? It just says “points” on the City website, can’t see UEFA being arsed about who they sell the tickets to as long as they shift them. Really makes a difference to our FOC group as we don’t do many away games these days but are all on all the Cup schemes. I’ve had my current season ticket since 1989 and only got 11.5k points, my “away points” were not carried over when we moved from Maine Road, used to do loads of away matches. Been to Dortmund this season and the FA Cup semi.
Yes, City will sell them in the same way as they always do. Cup scheme first and then season ticket holders etc. You apply for a code and City send you confirmation but they only send you the actual code when it’s your turn to buy. For instance, if tickets go on sale to people on 12k points at midday Wednesday, City will send you the code just before midday.

Yes the statement said priority will be ST on CL scheme

We will be operating a points drop system for this match, similar to all other away matches, with Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Cup Scheme having first priority, before Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme.

Bit fucked atm, can someone explain to me how this access code shite works? Think I've done it correctly via the ticket site, but how do I know when I can buy? 23k+ points btw

Can a city matters rep check this with the club please as it was not clear on the comms

If you have got a code for 3 people in one transaction, will you receive 3 codes at 3 separate times if all on different points?

I assume this is how it will work but want to double check as the 2 mates I have got codes for are not on the cup scheme so I obviously want to secure my ticket first (I'm on cup scheme high points)

I've had a nightmare.
Booked my flight tonight and realised that I made a typo with the spelling.
Had to cancel and will need to re-book.
Cancelled my flight as was told any changes are at the discretion of the airline and they could potentially say no.

Re booked the flight - more expensive and worse flight times.

Had an email to confirm my original booking that says refund is at the discretion of the airline.

I think they are going to say no to the refund and the flight is going to end up costing me over £1500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.