Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That was right in the middle of covid and there was probably only 5 or 6 thousand blues there. Security would have been much tighter and easier to implement due to the low numbers
Not really it was more lax than a lot of away UCL games I've been to.

At the moment I’m just looking at flights. Is accommodation plentiful, reasonably priced if I hit the go button.
Not told the wife yet either!!

Absolutely way more. It'll sell out also easily. This is the 1st real European cup final (No COVID bollocks) for people my age (39) wouldn't be surprised if we have 30,000+ blues in Istanbul
I'd be surprised if it sold out at ST holders. I suspect that anyone who wants one will get one but let's see.

I've had a nightmare.
Booked my flight tonight and realised that I made a typo with the spelling.
Had to cancel and will need to re-book.

internet kills off any chance of decently priced flights these days with so many looking and multiple searches. as people have said the direct flights Fri to sun are still not sold out yet have doubled since yesterday and now comfortably above the clubs own ripoff offer. £1200 now direct MAN to IST

in the old days you’d be down the travel agent and everyone would pay what the original price was

I tend to gamble on flights before each draw and have been very lucky in recent seasons with a few losses but realistically it’s the only way to get a decent travel time at reasonable cost

am awaiting my hotel bookings to be cancelled given they’ve now gone up by 600%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.