Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’m 99% sure they are transferable to anyone with the UEFA ticket app. I got mine that way from a student in Lisbon for the Porto final.
The tickets purchased from the UEFA ballot can be transferred. I'm sure for last year's finals the tickets purchased from the allocation to the participating clubs couldn't be transferred via the app.

I’ve just let the Pigeon go with a message on it’s leg asking UEFA to sell me a ticket.

On a serious note. Just downloaded the UEFA ticket app. Booooo!

Mines not speaking to me, fa cup final then a week later Turkey, face on it like a wet weekend, I wouldn’t mind it’s not cost her a penny, I’m retired and that’s what it’s for, I leave her alone for 5 days she can chill out. Miserable cow.
I hope she doesn’t read Bluemoon mate

Wtf. Listen to what I'm saying. Anyone with a decent amount of loyalty points should get one before some JCL who joined a SC just to get one.
I'm also pretty sure quite a few SC members will apply through the UEFA
That’s not true though is it. A SC chairman clearly said in here last night that his SC members can request tickets and the SC then applied for them. No cup scheme, loyalty points or season ticket requirements, just need the nod from the SC chairman

Mines not speaking to me, fa cup final then a week later Turkey, face on it like a wet weekend, I wouldn’t mind it’s not cost her a penny, I’m retired and that’s what it’s for, I leave her alone for 5 days she can chill out. Miserable cow.
plenty of smoking brasses in Istanbul, stay on after the game

Perhaps very important.
On Uefas website it states
'If you do not have a match ticket you will not be able to access the area around the stadium'

That suggests tickets will be inspected, especially as right next to it is photo of a steward checking a fan.
It then states 'carry a valid form of ID with you at all times, we recomend the original rather than the copy.'.

It also states no coins

Reactions: jrb
Perhaps very important.
On Uefas website it states
'If you do not have a match ticket you will not be able to access the area around the stadium'

That suggests tickets will be inspected, especially as right next to it is photo of a steward checking a fan.
It then states 'carry a valid form of ID with you at all times, we recomend the original rather than the copy.'.

It also states no coins

Security will be massive after the what happened last season in Paris. UEFA won’t take any chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.