Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The tickets purchased from the UEFA ballot can be transferred. I'm sure for last year's finals the tickets purchased from the allocation to the participating clubs couldn't be transferred via the app.
Yep, certain that is the case. UEFA will not allow an easy transfer of partizan tickets for fear of fans ending in the wrong end through 3rd party trading. In short, if you cannot go, don't buy for others as this undermines the very credibility of our loyalty system!

Security will be massive after the what happened last season in Paris. UEFA won’t take any chances.
The report into the Paris episode made 21 recommendations about what UEFA should do differently at these type of events. UEFA have also come in for a kicking following events in Alkmaar in the week. I'm therefore expecting security to be watertight.

Reactions: jrb
Think I have got away with this!
GLW: A thousand pound!
Me: Well yes but, I didn’t have to pay for Porto last time.
GLW: True.

I never said another word and now she’s gone out shopping and I will watch some shite Julia Roberts/ George Clooney flick later with her.
I asked mine to guess the price and she came back with £850 so I only had to justify the extra £145. Sounds a bargain now. Istanbul here I come (maybe).

Probably fretting about nothing, but everyone has a window to buy a ticket, and if you miss the window you can’t buy a ticket, correct?
Is this correct? Surely if you’re waiting to book seats together there’s a high chance fans will be in different sales criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.