Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If you log onto that UEFA app and fill out your details name passport etc when do you fill out a second persons details if your getting a junior pull through or buying for someone else

Have you filled out all your details yet or are you waiting until you buying. The ticket
Filled out my details.

Every time you log out of your account you get sent a new log in number to log back into your account again.

If I was you I would sort the UEFA ticket app out now.

It’s one less thing to worry about, especially when you want to buy a ticket as well.

Last edited:
Hi mate, you’ll be on a £70 ticket and i believe your carer comes free with that. £35 each. Best of luck getting over there, i would contact the disability helpline monday and they will guide you on the codes
Cheers for the heads up

Is this correct? Surely if you’re waiting to book seats together there’s a high chance fans will be in different sales criteria.

I may have read it wrong? Apologies if I did and caused panic.

Tickets for this match will go on sale next week and will only be available to purchase directly from UEFA.

More information about UEFA’s ticket sales process, and when this opens, will be communicated to all fans in advance of going on sale. Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket.

We will be operating a points drop system for this match, similar to all other away matches, with Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Cup Scheme having first priority, before Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme.

Should any tickets remain after this point they will be made available to Cityzens Matchday Members.

To be able to purchase a ticket from UEFA’s website, fans must input a unique access code sent to them by the Club.

If fans do not request, they will not receive a unique access code when the ticket sales criteria drops to their points bracket, meaning they will not be able to buy a ticket. Therefore:

Season Ticket Members must request their free access code before midnight on Monday 22nd May 2023 to have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final.

Any Season Ticket Member that does not request a free access code by this deadline will not have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final, subject to qualifying sales criteria.

There is no advantage to requesting an access code early. All Season Ticket Members have until the deadline of midnight on Monday 22nd May 2023 to find a time which works best for them.

An access code cannot be used for multiple fans and fans can only request one access code per account. Alternatively, fans can request an access code on behalf of the friends and family listed on their account.

All fans will receive a confirmation email when they have requested their free access code, but the access code will not be issued until closer to the time when their respective sales window opens.

I may have read it wrong? Apologies if I did and caused panic.

Tickets for this match will go on sale next week and will only be available to purchase directly from UEFA.

More information about UEFA’s ticket sales process, and when this opens, will be communicated to all fans in advance of going on sale. Fans are advised that they will need to enter their passport details to purchase their ticket.

We will be operating a points drop system for this match, similar to all other away matches, with Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Cup Scheme having first priority, before Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme.

Should any tickets remain after this point they will be made available to Cityzens Matchday Members.

To be able to purchase a ticket from UEFA’s website, fans must input a unique access code sent to them by the Club.

If fans do not request, they will not receive a unique access code when the ticket sales criteria drops to their points bracket, meaning they will not be able to buy a ticket. Therefore:

Season Ticket Members must request their free access code before midnight on Monday 22nd May 2023 to have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final.

Any Season Ticket Member that does not request a free access code by this deadline will not have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final, subject to qualifying sales criteria.

There is no advantage to requesting an access code early. All Season Ticket Members have until the deadline of midnight on Monday 22nd May 2023 to find a time which works best for them.

An access code cannot be used for multiple fans and fans can only request one access code per account. Alternatively, fans can request an access code on behalf of the friends and family listed on their account.

All fans will receive a confirmation email when they have requested their free access code, but the access code will not be issued until closer to the time when their respective sales window opens.
No problem. It would be unfair to only give people 2 or 3 hrs to get their ticket. Could easily miss that. ;)

Looks like the club have taken seasonal hospitality members out of the remaining sales criteria so should have some tickets put specifically aside for people like yourself mate.
Hope so, I missed out on the Chelsea final.

Security was a big part of the problem last season
Yeah, one of the recommendations from the report was to treat fans without tickets as tourists and not criminals.

There was nothing to do with checking tickets and tighter measures in that respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.