Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

sorry if asked already but will there be any junior pull through

I see there will be but what’s an EOI

Was trying to word it as best I could. Essentially, we are looking at going onto the club’s ticketing portal, purchasing a “ticket” for free and then being sent the access code to the UEFA sale. I was trying to avoid the word ticket (hence EOI) given that you aren’t necessarily guaranteed a ticket to the game if you ask for a code.
Given the recent cock ups this sounds like it had the potential to get messy again. 20K is a lot of tickets and a lot of flights.

Was trying to word it as best I could. Essentially, we are looking at going onto the club’s ticketing portal, purchasing a “ticket” for free and then being sent the access code to the UEFA sale. I was trying to avoid the word ticket (hence EOI) given that you aren’t necessarily guaranteed a ticket to the game if you ask for a code.
I may be asking for a bit much, but was any indication given about how many would be going to normal sale (ie, not SC or corporate)? Thanks.

Will each season card holder receive a unique code or will it be a general one? I didn’t think the club had one more fuck ip left this season if so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.