Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This question may have already been asked but theres alot of pages to this thread.

Does any know how many tickets there are per category type in the allocation we have got?

Worried about being left with cat 1 or 2 tickets at them ridiculous prices!

This question may have already been asked but theres alot of pages to this thread.

Does any know how many tickets there are per category type in the allocation we have got?

Worried about being left with cat 1 or 2 tickets at them ridiculous prices!
I know that both finalist get 5% of their allocation in the £599 bracket so I doubt anyone purchasing when there sales window is available will have the option to buy the category 1 ticket

Please if you are going to offer tickets don’t give them to people with a few posts who undoubtedly will be tourists or touts who are
Out to make a killing on the back of proper blues not being able to get one at the moment. I need one hoping I will be ok but we will see
What happens. If anyone for any reason can’t go please pm me not bothered about passport numbers etc there’s no way there checking 40,000 2 hours before the game thanks in advance

Some of us don't use the site but are still a proper blue after tickets! I get your point though, maybe new accounts made in the recent should be included in this.

Do people still assume everyone on the CL cup scheme will get a ticket, irrespective of points?
I don't think we can reasonably assume anything, but a key indicator of how the club think it may go is in the access code criteria, ie all ST holders can request the code regardless of whether or not they are on the cup scheme. This may suggest that the club believe it will go to ST holders not on the scheme. Not much of an indicator, but admittedly all we have at the moment.

I bought via UEFA last time and they have an option to request your "seat with" someone else - so you put their order number into your account and if you're in the same ticket category they can allocate seats together for you if they're available. We did it with another couple of groups of our mates and ended up with 5 of us sat together.
Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.