Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Some of us don't use the site but are still a proper blue after tickets! I get your point though, maybe new accounts made in the recent should be included in this.

You joined bluemoon the day after the Agueroooo goal. You're ruling yourself out here ;)

You joined bluemoon the day after the Agueroooo goal. You're ruling yourself out here ;)
Hahahah, well spotted. I've been rumbled.

I mean, I was there. I used to use another forum religiously, chap called Vince was always on it (not Kompany). Can't remember the name of the forum.

Flights up on sports world.
Yep, just bought mine! Absolute madness to pay so much but as a contractor who doesn't get paid when not working it makes sense financially and I wanted to avoid split journeys.

The site was extremely slow and at one point ended up with 6 tickets in my basket.

Now just need to get tickets for the game itself.

I have a question re; access codes. I have requested same via city, linking 4 family and friends. I have confirmation. Does each supporter need to register with uefa or will my one code allow me to pull them through to purchase together. I think it will, but double checking. Anyone know for sure??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.