Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Nobody, but nobody should be handing codes or buying tickets for any 3rd party for this game. Anyone who is doing this, is very fuel for what all of us hate, i.e. people gaining access to undeserved tickets. The SC's too, should have been negated from any preference, and their members told to apply individually, as it's an absolute certainty that no SC will be either arranging their own charter flight, nor attempting to drive by coach.

In short, alll fans attending should have acquired the tickets via their own loyalty priority.

Last edited:
I have a question re; access codes. I have requested same via city, linking 4 family and friends. I have confirmation. Does each supporter need to register with uefa or will my one code allow me to pull them through to purchase together. I think it will, but double checking. Anyone know for sure??
Starting to query this myself after reading some of uefas really, almost deliberately, confusing wording. Like you, I assumed if I've got x number of access codes I'll be able to buy them all on my single uefa account in one go or whenever they qualify if theyre not within the same points category. its the most logic assumption and that's how city do it but I'm no longer certain thats the case.

City will announce details presumably tomorrow which should hopefully clear it all up before they go on sale. For now just make sure you have access code registration and you're fine.

If you think the Paris Police are heavy handed, you haven’t seen nothing yet.

Ask Eric Cantona and the United players.

D4-BE3-BB5-F099-4-FC2-A008-7-FD7-D1-F1-D5-AD.webp

Anyone know whether the Sportsworld day package flight has already sold out? Just tried to buy one as I’m a ST holder on the CL cup scheme but can’t add any to cart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.