Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes Istanbul is the one place you don't want to go upsetting the locals or the police. I fear a few of our bellends who get so drunk and/or drugged up and behave like cretins are in for a rude awakening if they do.
Brother in law - Turkish origin, spent a few years Istanbul, got harassed a lot by the Police as he had an Anglo / Turkish (Cypriot accent!!!) I am going, unfortunately he isn't. He thinks that we will have to be a bit careful like most trips abroad BUT the Police in the capital can get very heavy handed very quickly - so just genuinely need to not provoke as it could turn sour.

Club did announce travel info.

there is a page in 'news' last FRiday with the details. The update this morning wasnt in news, no idea how someone found it and it isnt link to the Fixtures/tickets.

What they didnt do was send a text or email like they do when they are trying to announce everything else

Club did announce travel info.

I got 2 packages but the expectation from many was that City would notify fans with direct links to the pages etc. I don’t think it even said 10am when the original announcement was made and this was added at a later point. You very much had to do your own digging to get the packages.

CA4E9125-EFB1-4F37-96CE-6134E6515A69.jpeg

Spike voice mail on the Sports Options phone number..

He is still looking for planes to hire.
There has been heavy demand for his flights from City fans.
Say’s the prices to hire planes are very expensive atm.
He believes prices for hiring planes will come down in the coming days.(week?)
He is still hoping to offer a day trip, 1 and 2 day stay options.
He is going to give an update when he has more news.

To hear the update ring 020 7935 6129.

They haven't even released the ticket criteria and times your point allocation is enabled despite allegedly tickets going on sale at 10am and the flights have sold out already for the day trips?
Its a fucking massive undignified scramble for flights and/or accommodation, a complete fuck up if you ask me. Nobody should be getting on the club flights without a ticket until those with a ticket are sorted.
Totally agree. I'm not booking till I know I've got a ticket otherwise I aint shelling stupid money to stand in a fucking fanzone 4 and a hour hours flight away!

wonder what will happen if you have managed to get on the day trip but don't secure a match ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.