Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I got 2 packages but the expectation from many was that City would notify fans with direct links to the pages etc. I don’t think it even said 10am when the original announcement was made and this was added at a later point. You very much had to do your own digging to get the packages.

View attachment 80295

No info on the OS.

Totally agree. I'm not booking till I know I've got a ticket otherwise I aint shelling stupid money to stand in a fucking fanzone 4 and a hour hours flight away!

Same here. Everything is ready to go when I get a ticket, not before.

How much do we think tickets will be on the black market , I now regrettably gave up my s/c a couple of years ago

I got 2 packages but the expectation from many was that City would notify fans with direct links to the pages etc. I don’t think it even said 10am when the original announcement was made and this was added at a later point. You very much had to do your own digging to get the packages.

View attachment 80295

There was news on club website yesterday and a linked to the page where you buy.

Is there still a chance this could get moved? Anyone know how things are going over there with the elections?

There was news on club website yesterday and a linked to the page where you buy.

No text or email as many would have expected and is the usual process. There was also no update on the news page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.