Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

i can imagine once in Istanbul there are going to be loads of tickets knocking about, those looking to sell at inflated prices will have to make a decision at some point to move them on. I think a number of locals also get an allocation, they to will look to shift them, there is still 3 weeks yet, plenty of time to source a ticket

100%

I am confident I will get one, I'd just like 1 before I fly out as it'll make the experience all the more enjoyable.

For Madrid, I spent 48 hours worrying about a rubbed off name on my ticket and didn't relax until I got in the stadium.

Anyone worried about there being passport/ticket match-up checks? I ask as my mate is giving his lad’s ticket to my daughter and obviously the name and passport do not match. Is there any way around this?

Anyone worried about there being passport/ticket match-up checks? I ask as my mate is giving his lad’s ticket to my daughter and obviously the name and passport do not match. Is there any way around this?

I dont think it will be an issue - just put the right name on the Uefa app to match the person going to the game

I've not read through the previous 170 pages.
After advice please.
What's the possibility of me adding another season ticket holder ( not in cup schemes) to my family and friends
I am in cup schemes on 13,000 points and not going to Istanbul.ive applied for the uefa access code. Will I be able to transfer the ticket to him.
Rather a proper match going fans gets a ticket. CTID

I wouldn't base your decision to book flights on what people on Bluemoon think about the availability of tickets. You'll get conflicting answers.
Yep. There’s people who think they’ll be loads of tickets available for everyone and some who think it will sell out fairly quickly. I’m on the fence, it’s a shit load of money being forked out but there’s seems to be loads going.

ST holder, 10000 points NOT on cup scheme.
Will I get a ticket as just about to book flights?

Also, will you be able to book seats together?
I doubt you'll get a ticket.

There are ~20,000 tickets.
There are ~18,000 season ticket holders on the UCL cup scheme (According to Alex - City Matters - see earlier posts)

Sponsors, corporate hospitality season tickets, players families and all the other hangers on will get tickets. Then the supporters clubs will get a load, I reckon only about 6000-7000 will go to people of the points scheme. I could be wrong.

I've heard that people in the hospitality sector in London are already selling them from our allocation for £2k a pop. So with that in mind you know people who have corporate packages ie Boxes for a season, season tickets in various lounges etc will be trying to get all the tickets they can to sell on, and doing all the £persuading£ necessary.

I doubt you'll get a ticket.

There are ~20,000 tickets.
There are ~18,000 season ticket holders on the UCL cup scheme (According to Alex - City Matters - see earlier posts)

Sponsors, corporate hospitality season tickets, players families and all the other hangers on will get tickets. Then the supporters clubs will get a load, I reckon only about 6000-7000 will go to people of the points scheme. I could be wrong.

I've heard that people in the hospitality sector in London are already selling them from our allocation for £2k a pop. So with that in mind you know people who have corporate packages ie Boxes for a season, season tickets in various lounges etc will be trying to get all the tickets they can to sell on, and doing all the £persuading£ necessary.

You’ve just crushed my chances

take no notice of it, load of rubbish that ^

any season ticket holder regardless of cup scheme status will get a ticket for this.

you would think the cheaper seats will go first, so if blues not on cup scheme and lowish points are willing to pay for the higher category seats, then there will be tickets there for them

By the same token, there are people saying that the allocation won't even sell out. Don't get downhearted, but don't get your hopes up either. We will just have to wait and see what will happen. Nobody knows what is going on and I once again urge people not to be influenced by what is being said on this thread, particularly if it informs a decision about whether or not to book flights.

it would be interesting to know how many in the cup scheme and non cup scheme applied for the voucher - would help manage expectations / bookings enormously but transparency in all things tickets is not a City strong point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.