Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Have to say the complete lack of information from the club on ticket allocations, numbers in cup scheme and what will be required points wise and what numbers of tickets of each price will be available is pathetic.

They should have been ready to release this information the moment we qualified last Wednesday.

It would give fans the chance to see if they would qualify for a ticket and arrange flights and hotels etc. They must have this information so why not release it now.
Son's got 8950 points, but I don't whether to book flights now or hang on?
To be honest I keep hearing people say that everyone on the cup scheme will get one but can I take a risk?

Have to say the complete lack of information from the club on ticket allocations, numbers in cup scheme and what will be required points wise and what numbers of tickets of each price will be available is pathetic.

They should have been ready to release this information the moment we qualified last Wednesday.

It would give fans the chance to see if they would qualify for a ticket and arrange flights and hotels etc. They must have this information so why not release it now.
It’s bullshit mate. I don’t see what harm it causes by giving us all a bit of an update when they may think they’re going on sale. If they don’t say anything by Wednesday that will be 7 days without any information on when tickets will be going on sale. I know it’s probably down to UEFA too, but City should at least update us. You

It’s bullshit mate. I don’t see what harm it causes by giving us all a bit of an update when they may think they’re going on sale. If they don’t say anything by Wednesday that will be 7 days without any information on when tickets will be going on sale. I know it’s probably down to UEFA too, but City should at least update us. You
There was something on the sport options website that mentioned they’d be giving updates on fights on Wednesday ‘before tickets go on sale’ so I’d guess Thursday/Friday

To be honest I keep hearing people say that everyone on the cup scheme will get one but can I take a risk?
We are not in the cup scheme. But would love to go. Some friends that sit arround us have booked flights and hotels and some haven't , some in cup scheme some not. Its a risk tho. I can't justify going to Istanbul for three days to watch it in a bar.

UEFA and City must know how many tickets City have been allocated, these things are organised mths ahead. City should have a scheme already worked out ready for if we qualified. It's just piss poor.

We are not in the cup scheme. But would love to go. Some friends that sit arround us have booked flights and hotels and some haven't , some in cup scheme some not. Its a risk tho. I can't justify going to Istanbul for three days to watch it in a bar.
I went to Germany for the World Cup in 2006. Couldn’t get a ticket and Frankfurt was that packed with England Fans, I couldn’t even get in a bar to watch it!

Last edited:
Everyone who wants one will get one, I suspect, some left over. The cost of travel will see to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.