Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

will the tickets the club releases have some sort of distinction to show they're in city section? I'll have to buy 2nd hand and want to ensure if it is city section if I am paying so much mark up. any advice is appreciated, thanks
One thing to note is that the tickets in our allocation won't be able to be transferred via the UEFA app - that functionality will be restricted.

Tickets secured in the 'neutral' areas via the UEFA ballot or corporate allocations can be transferred using the UEFA app.

One thing to note is that the tickets in our allocation won't be able to be transferred via the UEFA app - that functionality will be restricted.

Tickets secured in the 'neutral' areas via the UEFA ballot or corporate allocations can be transferred using the UEFA app.
That's a good point and hopefully will prevent anyone looking to profiteer, but more importantly it should prevent any chance of tickets migrating to rival fans!

With the deadline now past for ticket codes the ticket office will know exactly the amount of tickets they need to take out of the allocation and who is eligible so hopefully shouldn’t take to long to sort out but this is city’s ticket office so don’t hold your breath

With the deadline now past for ticket codes the ticket office will know exactly the amount of tickets they need to take out of the allocation and who is eligible so hopefully shouldn’t take to long to sort out but this is city’s ticket office so don’t hold your breath
They add to their own problems but doing things like seat relocations yesterday. That could have waited until the end of the season. They are under a lot of pressure so see just need to give them some slack.

You can’t apply for a CL ticket. You might if they don’t sell out once ST holders windows have closed.

I take it you’re an OSC member who isn’t a ST holder?
it will be interesting then, as the deadline for access codes have passed. sense would dictate that if tiks dont sell out to ST holders, non ST holders can apply. However - that requires city / UEFA to have sense!!

Are you saying that the person buying the ticket in their name can't pass it on to a mate or is there a way round that? Note that I'm not asking for myself! But I do know others who were tapping up mates who aren't going and I'd imagine this is happening all over

Are you saying that the person buying the ticket in their name can't pass it on to a mate or is there a way round that? Note that I'm not asking for myself! But I do know others who were tapping up mates who aren't going and I'd imagine this is happening all over
It’s hugely important if true.

Are you saying that the person buying the ticket in their name can't pass it on to a mate or is there a way round that? Note that I'm not asking for myself! But I do know others who were tapping up mates who aren't going and I'd imagine this is happening all
So I’m relying on my father in law who is on the cup scheme with 16k points to get a ticket and transfer it to me as he isn’t attempting to go and I’m a season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme, are you suggesting that isn’t possible ?

I’m relying on my father in law who is in the cup scheme with 16k points are you suggesting he can’t buy a ticket and transfer over to me ?

So I’m relying on my father in law who is on the cup scheme with 16k points to get a ticket and transfer it to me as he isn’t attempting to go and I’m a season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme, are you suggesting that isn’t possible ?
I just can’t see it being the case personally, although you are still potentially going to have the issue of a passport check against the ticket name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.