Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

"UEFA has advised that a limited number of seats with restricted views, these are priced as follows: Category 1 (£478), Category 2 (£339), Category 3 (£121), Category 4 (£48)."

So, they chose a place with restricted views as their premier cup's top-level final venue... oh UEFA!
I had a restricted view in Porto. It was basically the rail at the top of the entry steps. Given everyone was standing it was no restriction at all. Saved £40 at least

Last edited:
We still working on the assumption that I'll get a cheapish ticket on the final window announced? This thread is swerving between no one will get one and everyone will get one because we won't sell out.
It’s madness. I’ve got flights booked but don’t know if we’ll all get a ticket. I thought I was good for 2 with 1 being risky but it’s now 2x risky. I’m tempted to sell my flights and knock it on the head.

Apologies if this has been asked previously but does anyone know if the unique code is linked to the email address? For example, I don't qualify until Tuesday however my mate qualifies on Monday but he can't make it to Istanbul so would I be able to use his unique code on the UEFA app if I logged in? Assuming it'll be similar to when pre-sale gigs have codes right?

Which UEFA site do you log onto to actually buy the tickets, the link on the City email says “safari can’t reach that site”, ffs this is a fucking ball ache.

Apologies if this has been asked previously but does anyone know if the unique code is linked to the email address? For example, I don't qualify until Tuesday however my mate qualifies on Monday but he can't make it to Istanbul so would I be able to use his unique code on the UEFA app if I logged in? Assuming it'll be similar to when pre-sale gigs have codes right?
Grabs popcorn (but waits for any serious answers)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.