Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Are you saying that the person buying the ticket in their name can't pass it on to a mate or is there a way round that? Note that I'm not asking for myself! But I do know others who were tapping up mates who aren't going and I'd imagine this is happening all over
Assuming it's the same as last year then there's no way of transferring club allocated tickets via the UEFA app. Sharing a UEFA login may be a way around it.

I’m relying on my father in law who is in the cup scheme with 16k points are you suggesting he can’t buy a ticket and transfer over to me ?

So I’m relying on my father in law who is on the cup scheme with 16k points to get a ticket and transfer it to me as he isn’t attempting to go and I’m a season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme, are you suggesting that isn’t possible ?

Yes, it most definitely is, and the club e-mail that informed us said as much. Named friends and family on your account who are at least Cityzens is the rule. One ticket only. I didn't take advantage of the code because given the current state of my finances I know full well that there's no way I can get across to the other side of Europe (I did, briefly, think about hitching it, holding a sign saying “MCFC, ok” — I might have been picked up by friendlies, or murdered by hostiles — but I suppose that at my venerable age it's time to stop doing that kind of thing). (Overdrawn in order to be able to go to Wembley, but fuck it…)

So I’m relying on my father in law who is on the cup scheme with 16k points to get a ticket and transfer it to me as he isn’t attempting to go and I’m a season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme, are you suggesting that isn’t possible ?
I think if your father in law puts your passport number in and Allocates the ticket to you through friends and family then that shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah, this is what I was asking the other poster
For the Euros you could transfer any ticket after the first 1 - ie if you bought 2 you cold transfer 1, but 1 ticket had to stay with the person who had purchased the tickets. It is UEFAs way of stopping touts which is something we all think is a good idea, however it also stops people transferring tickets in general. For the EUROs you could get round it with medical proof that you were not able to attend.

Yes, it most definitely is, and the club e-mail that informed us said as much. Named friends and family on your account who are at least Cityzens is the rule. One ticket only.
That was about being able to request UEFA access codes on behalf of friends and family who are eligible season ticket holders. Not about being able to transfer club allocated tickets via the UEFA app.

Surely if it‘s the case of friends and family can receive a transfer then City will block the addition of new friends and family members until after the match? That way they can stop the resale of tickets?

For the Euros you could transfer any ticket after the first 1 - ie if you bought 2 you cold transfer 1, but 1 ticket had to stay with the person who had purchased the tickets. It is UEFAs way of stopping touts which is something we all think is a good idea, however it also stops people transferring tickets in general. For the EUROs you could get round it with medical proof that you were not able to attend.
I hope this is correct as it will stop people buying tickets just to pass them on.

That was about being able to request UEFA access codes on behalf of friends and family who are eligible season ticket holders. Not about being able to transfer club allocated tickets via the UEFA app.

OK, my bad. I thought I'd read it carefully, but it shows how alert you've got to be. Just a question, though: if they're eligible season ticket holders themselves, why wouldn't they be contacted on the same basis as me? I'm not on any kind of cup scheme…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.