Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

How do city decide who gets a code. Ok the ones at the top are fine when there’s 20k tickets. But what will happen when there’s only a couple of hundred tickets left and there’s 1000’s still registered for a code. A ballot I suppose ???

Same as ever - window to buy will be based on points/scheme etc. And exactly like now, if myself and you have the same points, during our window and 1 ticket is left, fastest hands first.

Here is a suggestion for those of you going on someone else’s ticket. Get a letter of authority from the ticket holder with their passport photo page copied in the letter saying they have transferred the ticket to you. Ensure they have wet ink signed the letter.
What if they can’t understand English

I reckon within 1 hour of them going on sale there will be a substantial amount on them inflated ticket websites, some people will have zero intention of going but will want to profiteer while blues desperate to go will miss out
Seemingly once Club tickets are downloaded into the UEFA App, they cannot be reallocated. I cannot remember who confirmed this but it's a few pages back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.