Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think I get you now so when it get to your points you log on and buy the code and with the code you go to UEFA to get your ticket

Or am I still confused to fuck
When it gets to your points, City will send you the code that you applied for (which you had until last night to do). You then go onto the UEFA app to purchase your ticket using the code that City have sent you.

So I’m relying on my father in law who is on the cup scheme with 16k points to get a ticket and transfer it to me as he isn’t attempting to go and I’m a season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme, are you suggesting that isn’t possible ?

What is yet to be established is when you put the access code into the website to buy the ticket whether this brings up the name of the seasoncard holder and you have to buy in that name, or it is not person specific and the ticket can then be purchased in any name you want.

This is hugely significant and will answer a lot of questions that are getting put on this thread.

If it has to be purchased in the name of the seasoncard holder, UEFA do allow the transfer of tickets from one person to another for this game. It remains to be seen whether this is just tickets from the general population or if it includes the tickets allocated to City and Inter.

I reckon within 1 hour of them going on sale there will be a substantial amount on them inflated ticket websites, some people will have zero intention of going but will want to profiteer while blues desperate to go will miss out
This is inevitable, especially from the corporate boxes or friends and family of players.

Loads will end up on sale at inflated prices.

I was chatting with a Man U season ticket holder yesterday at work and he's on holiday in Cyprus for the FA Cup final. He still purchased a ticket and has sold it for £500. I asked him how and he said it was to a son of one of his mates!!!

Personally I couldn't be that ruthless as to completely rip off another blue but he was bragging about ripping off a red who's his mates lad.

This is inevitable, especially from the corporate boxes or friends and family of players.

Loads will end up on sale at inflated prices.

I was chatting with a Man U season ticket holder yesterday at work and he's on holiday in Cyprus for the FA Cup final. He still purchased a ticket and has sold it for £500. I asked him how and he said it was to a son of one of his mates!!!

Personally I couldn't be that ruthless as to completely rip off another blue but he was bragging about ripping off a red who's his mates lad.

Typical rag balloon behaviour that.

What is yet to be established is when you put the access code into the website to buy the ticket whether this brings up the name of the seasoncard holder and you have to buy in that name, or it is not person specific and the ticket can then be purchased in any name you want.

This is hugely significant and will answer a lot of questions that are getting put on this thread.

If it has to be purchased in the name of the seasoncard holder, UEFA do allow the transfer of tickets from one person to another for this game. It remains to be seen whether this is just tickets from the general population or if it includes the tickets allocated to City and Inter.
There is no way City will provide UEFA with a database of names against access codes imo. Even if they went to the effort to do it, there would be multiple conflicts where people’s passport names differ slightly to the names used on their City accounts. Eg shortened names used on City account or name changes due to marriage etc. Plus I’m sure there would be a GPDR issue.
I’m 99.9% sure that any name can be put into the UEFA ticketing system once an access code is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.