Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This is a bloody shambles. Less than 2 weeks and still no tickets. I'm 50/50 about going anyway - son's GCSEs and cost but I'm wavering... if there was concrete ticket news!

It’s a disgrace. Didsbury SC got 70 and not all season card members and even worse, City ticket office just wave them all through. Shambles….
Yet we are told it will be season ticket holders on the Cup Scheme who get priority? If this is true, where is it stated that people who don't have season tickets will be given priority over season ticket holders on the Cup Scheme due to being a member of an OSC? I can't see a statement that alludes to this ANYWHERE! The fact of the matter is Cup Scheme members HAVEN'T been given priority at all.

I’m not naming my branch, but we we’re told on Monday that the branch wasn’t going to apply for tickets because we didn’t know what priced tickets the branch would get off the club.

I’m not in the Didsbury branch. ;-)
Nobody has a got a confirmed ticket through the OSC yet. Everyone has been allowed to send through the names as though they were approved now to speed up the process. People could still get rejected:

Doesn’t mean they’ll have the option of the 3rd category tickets though ‘cos OSC have got themselves nice little batch there without any code shit, any cup scheme commitments etc. Pony it up how you like it’s a fucking disgrace
Wish I'd used branch route instead of pissing about seems much simpler.

Yet we are told it will be season ticket holders on the Cup Scheme who get priority? If this is true, where is it stated that people who don't have season tickets will be given priority over season ticket holders on the Cup Scheme due to being a member of an OSC? I can't see a statement that alludes to this ANYWHERE! The fact of the matter is Cup Scheme members HAVEN'T been given priority at all.
It’s true. Lad I know is in that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.