Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!

Do they bollox.
Our OSC has over 200 members, many match day going fans for up to 50 years and more.
Next to no fans under 20, most in their 40’s to 70’s.
Our club have tonight applied for 60 tickets, after asking who was interested in applying, we’re unlikely to get them all we’re told.
7 applied for Brentford, we’re unlikely to get any.
No member is guaranteed a ticket for any game, we get an average of 6 tickets for an away game, when many more apply.
Members with high loyalty points have been advised to apply in their own right, as they’ve more chance of getting one, such is the uncertainty of being successful via the OSC.
So, 3 mates and I from the club have booked flights, applied for codes, and await the ticket sale criteria coming out. We’re on the cup scheme.
For Porto 2 years ago, when we had 8000 tickets, my mate and I were successful getting tickets in our own right, but we have a lot of loyalty points.
With 20000 tickets for Istanbul, 18000 season ticket holders on the cup scheme and a further 20000 or so season ticket holders, I still think it’ll go to Citizen members.
Cost is the issue.
Consider around 30% of our club are planning on going, maybe 30% of season ticket holders might be planning the same, could be more of course.
That’s 12000 ish, so those Citizen members hoping to go, may have a chance???
Great explanation mate.
Do they bollox.
Our OSC has over 200 members, many match day going fans for up to 50 years and more.
Next to no fans under 20, most in their 40’s to 70’s.
Our club have tonight applied for 60 tickets, after asking who was interested in applying, we’re unlikely to get them all we’re told.
7 applied for Brentford, we’re unlikely to get any.
No member is guaranteed a ticket for any game, we get an average of 6 tickets for an away game, when many more apply.
Members with high loyalty points have been advised to apply in their own right, as they’ve more chance of getting one, such is the uncertainty of being successful via the OSC.
So, 3 mates and I from the club have booked flights, applied for codes, and await the ticket sale criteria coming out. We’re on the cup scheme.
For Porto 2 years ago, when we had 8000 tickets, my mate and I were successful getting tickets in our own right, but we have a lot of loyalty points.
With 20000 tickets for Istanbul, 18000 season ticket holders on the cup scheme and a further 20000 or so season ticket holders, I still think it’ll go to Citizen members.
Cost is the issue.
Consider around 30% of our club are planning on going, maybe 30% of season ticket holders might be planning the same, could be more of course.
That’s 12000 ish, so those Citizen members hoping to go, may have a chance???
Great explanation mate. Thanks.

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!
All nighter myself if we win the CL no chance I'll be able to sleep

Reactions: jrb

1am return ??????.......you`ve no chance, you`ll have tried to get on the pitch and be banged up abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.