Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just to be clear... you can only apply once either via OSC or via the onsite application once released. So no member of an OSC can get more than one ticket in the initial sales windows - not sure what people are getting at?

If there is any case against the OSCs it would be that members are potentially allocated tickets who would not get them ordinarily, but this would only happen in the event of a large/full allocation. Most branches allocate what tickets received to those members who go away all the time, and prioritise as such. Pretty much every game is over-subscribed in any case.
That’s not true though
You’ve got a branch secretary or what ever on here telling us that he’s instructed his members in the cup scheme to get their own ticket. Makes sense then the ones he gets will be given to those not on C/S

Last edited:
Our branch received 65 at £156 a ticket
No one has received anything yet. Kevin is gathering details of all those members applied so he can negotiate numbers with city, probably so city can see how many are season ticket holders and how many are on cup schemes.

Which makes sense, as id imagine city don't want the majority of their season ticket holders missing out - or they'll face backlash.

OSC getting tickets needs to be scrapped full stop IMO. It is an utter disgrace. How is it right or fair for non seasoncard holders to be getting tickets to our biggest away games and finals before seasoncard holders of 20 plus years on the cup scheme ? Additionally every OSC branch can choose how tickets they receive are allocated therefore nothing at all is in place to ensure fair distribution or to stop them giving to mates etc.

For people in OSC’s to have been guaranteed tickets already to this final when they might not even have a seasoncard whilst others with season cards worry sick about getting a ticket is a disgrace IMO.

There are mixed messages going around here, with some saying that SC branches have all got everything that they have requested. My understanding is that this is not the case. I believe that they have been advised that they will receive only £156 tickets and that they are to submit names and customer numbers for everyone who wants one now that they know the price. Many branches have asked cup scheme members to apply independently because they believe that not all requests will be fulfilled. The final number for each branch is yet to be determined.

Could someone who has full knowledge of the facts please correct me if I'm wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.