Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!
We’ll still be in the stadium at 1am

If I go I’m staying until Monday. I’m not fucking about and catching an early flight on Sunday morning. I want a night out in Istanbul after City win the CL.

Saying that, the match kicks off at 10pm. Add possible extra time, penalties, the trophy presentation, and a bus back, which takes up 40 minutes , meaning we won’t get back to central Istanbul until 1am in the morning, if not later. Even if the match ends in 90 minutes, it’s still going to be at least midnight. Shite!
At best the match will finish just before midnight. If we win you won’t be leaving the stadium till at least 1. More like 2-3am by the time you get back to central Istanbul.

Tomorrow will most likely be taken up dealing with the OSC requests. So I don’t think we we’ll get any info until tomorrow night at earliest and more than likely Thursday :-(
They won’t have to spend a day arsing around with supporters clubs. That’s a nothing job and is being ridiculously hyped up on here. They’ll put them on sale when they’re ready. It does need to be quick, I agree with that, and I suspect they’ll announce tomorrow.

Supporters clubs been told to add names to the portal to purchase tickets and members previously told to apply for access code.
Will these people then not be sent an access code so they don't get 1 through the supporter club and one in the normal way through uefa or will they be able to get 2?
The suporters clubs are giving their tickets to those not on the cup scheme, so those on cup scheme will have to get their own tickets .
Won’t it be ironic if some low points osc members miss out or have to pay top whack due to they’re none cup scheme comrades getting In before them .

Last edited:
At best the match will finish just before midnight. If we win you won’t be leaving the stadium till at least 1. More like 2-3am by the time you get back to central Istanbul.
Aimimg to be back at SAW for 4am to catch the 5:50 flight back to Antayla

I can spend sunday celebrating at the beach

Tomorrow will most likely be taken up dealing with the OSC requests. So I don’t think we we’ll get any info until tomorrow night at earliest and more than likely Thursday :-(
They can't sell tickets tomorrow when a couple of thousand Blues on high points and may o the Cup Scheme wil be travelling down to Brighton, so maybe criteria out tomorrow and sales on Friday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.