Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Just heard info from inside the club that citizens who bought a membership in the last week specifically for the champions league final will get first dibs on tickets. But it's a requirement they wear half and half scarves and bring a selfie stick
Brills can i sign up now

Is the Ashton branch still going ? My lad was looking to join (just to meet other blues in the area, not for tickets, he’s got his own S/T) looked online for info about a local branch but could only find Stailybridge
Definitely going, I think there’s quite a few of them, I’ll get a phone number later today and PM you.

The ticket office now know exactly how many people have applied for codes
So could say if everyone that as applied take the option of the ticket
Then if you have X amount of point you will get a ticket not rocket science
Yeah but before they do that, they need to work out how many they plan to skim off for Corporates and corporate packages.

UEFA are useless, we all know that. For me though, City should have updated us what’s going on and what the hold up is. I don’t mean they should call UEFA out, just word it in a nice way.
Probably political. No need to slag off UEFA in public. Doesnt help City, even if it makes us feel better.

I am just booking my flight from London while the prices are still 'reasonable'.

This on the hope/expectation that I will get a ticket.

What bothers me is that, if this was almost any other city, I would have done this already on the basis that - fuck it I will just have a holiday and enjoy the atmosphere - but there is something that is not appealing about Istanbul

Anyone - got experience of the city that can say if it will be place for travelling CITY fans to have the crack?

The place is a shit hole mate, just be careful and stay in groups

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.