Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You need to calm down mate. I'm guessing this is frustration because you are planning on going to the final and don't know where you stand yet in regards to a match ticket. Calling other City fans scum is bang out of order.

The club and its appropriate departments want to get everything in order so nobody misses out due to us having to buy through UEFA via a system that is alien to all of us.

All blues together, there will be plenty of tickets to go around. We've struggled to sell Wembley allocations out recently FFS, factor in the extortionate cost of flights and we'd be lucky if 30% of our SC holders are in the position to make the trip over.
Ignore the fucker

I think we will all be locked up anyway so it doesn’t matter if we get a ticket or not, can see the Turks, Italians and English going off to fuck

Last edited:
Just for info, I rang city about my mates fa cup ticket and I mentioned when they will go on sale for champs league. He said city are going mad with uefa as they expected it to be yesterday, but could be as late as next week!!

He said loads of people are ringing but they aren’t getting any info off uefa. Was slagging them off ha

Just got that message from a mate of mine.
Would be typical of UEFA. Hold the main European final pretty much in Asia when they know the finalists are almost certainly going to come from Western Europe and then not have their shit sorted so fans are only able to get tickets less than 2 weeks before the match. Presumably now City have had all their expressions of interest from hospitality, OCS and season ticket holders they know what they will do in terms of allocations and criteria windows for codes but can't release that info until UEFA tell them what day the first lot of sales will open. What a fucking shambles.

I think you've got to realise that the Champions League final is a big deal. UEFA have multiple sponsors and commercial commitments, they probably have no idea until the two finalists are determined who out of their commercial ties will be wanting tickets for this match.

I got a ticket for Porto via the UEFA ballot (although it wasn't a ballot that year). You state who you support when you buy and should be allocated alongside fans of your club.

My ticket should have been next to the City fans, however my ticket and seat was only allocated to me 4 hours before kick off. There were about 30 blues in the block of tickets Chelsea had returned. I bought my ticket before Chelsea returned them, and I had a £400 ticket in amongst Chelsea fans who'd all paid £70! so how that worked was beyond me.

I can only think some Billy Big Boots demanded 30 tickets in the City end at the last minute and that's why we were put there.

So I walked into the Chelsea end, pissed out of my head wearing a City shirt. To be fair all the Chelsea fans I spoke to were all sound about it and I didn't get any grief.

I'm sure UEFA get pulled all over the place by their commercial customers and that's where the problem is.

The same thing will be going on with City, they've no idea if Sheik Mansour will go and how many tickets he will want and so it goes on.

We are at the bottom of the pile, so will be the last to know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.