Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The place is a shit hole mate, just be careful and stay in groups

Looks like you’re statement is accurate, so accurate the Turkish Tourism Board use it in their advertising

e002cbc68c9a219e9e0dadeff6c17909.jpg

You will be in the minority I’m sure though
Most will not be priced out
Funny :) re access code part
i'm in similar position i have 26,900 points am on cup schemes but work shifts alternating week by week so I use a lot of my holidays attending games, I've attended 44 so far this season but as I have family commitments too in June I was relying on the day trip and have also been priced out, didn't take a chance and gamble in the event the venue was moved and in a selfish way was hoping it would, I did apply for my code in the event it got moved but cannot justify £995 each for me & my son for a day trip and as I see it is all organised by UEFA i'm kind of glad Im not going.

Real Madrid fan here. Won my ticket during random draw allocation in the end of April. Was planning to go anyway realizing that Madrid had small chances against City. So will be supporting City at the stadium - first, you guys deserve the title, second - I hate Inter

i'm in similar position i have 26,900 points am on cup schemes but work shifts alternating week by week so I use a lot of my holidays attending games, I've attended 44 so far this season but as I have family commitments too in June I was relying on the day trip and have also been priced out, didn't take a chance and gamble in the event the venue was moved and in a selfish way was hoping it would, I did apply for my code in the event it got moved but cannot justify £995 each for me & my son for a day trip and as I see it is all organised by UEFA i'm kind of glad Im not going.
cue the 'can i use your code pm's' ;)

I would think cheaper trips will materiallise when people have tickets. There will be a demand. If flights are £500 for a day trip more will go. We have to have our fans there. You have to get there.

I would think cheaper trips will materiallise when people have tickets. There will be a demand. If flights are £500 for a day trip more will go. We have to have our fans there. You have to get there.
had to weigh the cost and the cost of a day trip without ticket = my season ticket for next season & 10 away tickets , would love to be there but I have it in my head now that I won't be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.